European Legacy - GENESIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demonic and Civan are back and we are resetting the guild.

3 posters

Go down

Demonic and Civan are back and we are resetting the guild. Empty Demonic and Civan are back and we are resetting the guild.

Post by Demonicfigure Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:49 pm

hello all my friends me and civian are back on genesis and we are going to reset the guild that is kick all from it Very Happy but if u want to join just send us tell in game or pm here on fourms.

no hard feelings we want a fresh start with the guild. so if ya are interested in joining our merry band send us tell ingame or pm here on fourms..

yours Civan and Demonic

Demonicfigure
Duke
Duke

Back to top Go down

Demonic and Civan are back and we are resetting the guild. Empty Re: Demonic and Civan are back and we are resetting the guild.

Post by Civian [Admin] Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:50 pm

Hiii-hooooo silvverrR!!! <3

We're back indeed! Smile
Civian [Admin]
Civian [Admin]
Archduke
Archduke

https://eulegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Demonic and Civan are back and we are resetting the guild. Empty Re: Demonic and Civan are back and we are resetting the guild.

Post by Khiera Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:15 pm

Hey, thinking of coming back to Genesis now that I've moved house and have Internet connection again....its been a while! What's the state of the game nowadays? Guild still running?

Khiera
Pioneer
Pioneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Civian [Admin] Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:32 pm

Hey!
Sounds good, welcome in your new house! Smile

Biggest changes in Genesis:
1. Buffbots are allowed (so multiple accounts as well);
2. Hybrids get DET3;
3. Perma sprint (as in Tireless 2/LW1) removed (its either tireless 3/LW2 , tireless 5 or LW 5);
4. Some RA's got changed (not sure which one exactly, but they're on the forums).

These changes make classes like Paladin and Reaver suitable for RVR group setups, stealther (teams) are more around since PK's are full with BB's now haha!

As for the guild:
Previous aim for the guild was to be an active community that provides help on gearing up, offering pots and all kind of stuff. But the guild got to big and there wasn't much unity within all its members.
My goal was to help people around with crafting, gearing up, getting their templates done (as far as I could), in the hope we would go 8man PVP groups. But after A LOT of time, this never seemed to happen and people rerolled to a new toon to get it to lvl50 and start the same process again.

Right now I removed all members from European Legacy and we're having a new aim for it as well. We just want to make sure the people who are in it are focused on PVP - so getting their favourite toons up, gear and actually go PVP.

For me unity is also a priority, I want the members who are in it to somewhat know each other, and have the same purpose in the end-game - small mans, 8man, stealth teams PVP. Not just log on, play log off without saying hi or bye.. No we know each other, we hook each other up on Facebook when we play so we can get something going!

By this I'm not saying all previous members of European Legacy are not welcome in the guild, no far from that. I would like to have you back, but please understand this mentality. If you would like to come back and actually join us, please contact one of us and make sure you play a bit around with us again so we feel that connection (again) Smile
Civian [Admin]
Civian [Admin]
Archduke
Archduke

Back to top Go down

Post by Civian [Admin] Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:37 pm

Right now we are working/templating on a stealth team with:

1. Busking (Minst)
2. Demonic (Infi)
3. Azn/Barrage/Billion (Infi)
4. Whoopie (Minst)
-->Demonic friend, also played on mid and hib a lot)
5. Me (Scout)

So hopefully we'll be having great fun with this soon Smile
Civian [Admin]
Civian [Admin]
Archduke
Archduke

Back to top Go down

Post by Khiera Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:50 pm

Hey, thanks for replying! I'm all for community and always say hi and bye and try to group with guild as much as possible, after all that's what DAoC was about for me! Unfortunately though I only really play on Mondays or the odd evening and even then it's only if I get a chance, so I don't think I'd be able to dedicate much time to a solid rvr group. I have a variety of toons and when I'm on I'm happy to join in, but just depends if you're happy with a part timer joining in every now and then? I won't mind if you say no :-)

Khiera
Pioneer
Pioneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Civian [Admin] Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:51 pm

Of course!!

Hope we will be online at the same times, as we are also occasionaly online, not every night hehe Very Happy
Civian [Admin]
Civian [Admin]
Archduke
Archduke

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down