European Legacy - GENESIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shank Tanks of Pain guild

2 posters

Go down

Shank Tanks of Pain guild Empty Shank Tanks of Pain guild

Post by Ishar Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:38 pm

Well evryone in server is nice until you find some assholes.

I was starting to solo Colialt in SI, things didnt started well I only made 2% damage and pet died so I decided to restart again. Lose aggro, I repop pet and sit for gain power to 100% again and start (Colialt was moving to his position again after running behind me).

So 4 members of Shank Tanks of Pain takes Colialt in front of me (they saw me) and kills him. (Colialt still was far away from his original position)

Psukh says they did something similar in DF to them.

So I will not make grp with any of them in any circumstance. Just fyi. Evil or Very Mad

Ishar
Ishar
Pioneer
Pioneer

Back to top Go down

Shank Tanks of Pain guild Empty Re: Shank Tanks of Pain guild

Post by Civian [Admin] Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:27 pm

I understand this completely, I've heard some things bout them not being nice at all to others outside their own guild.. Seems like a group of people who will get a lot of comments through their playing time in freeshard DAoC..

Just please try to stay polite, don't curse in /lfg and stuff like this.. We all know we are better then that and shouldn't level with them!

Best you can do is put an appeal and warn the GM's about them.. I bet if they get these kind of messages more often they'll have to do sumthing bout it..
Civian [Admin]
Civian [Admin]
Archduke
Archduke

https://eulegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down