European Legacy - GENESIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

reason for my lack of play time for the last weeks

4 posters

Go down

reason for my lack of play time for the last weeks Empty reason for my lack of play time for the last weeks

Post by Demonicfigure Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:40 pm

as some of ya have noticed i havent been on to play for weeks now well not as much as i did. i try to drop in and say hi and let u know i am alive Very Happy but real life has been really busy for the last cpl weeks. i am doing a theater show with cpl of ppl and we premier next sunday so all my evenings and some of the nights have been devoted to the play. i had a car accident and been recovering from that. and the union's here in iceland are going on strike demanding higher wages for their workers.
the strike's start 30th of april so as a foreman in my meatwork we have been working overtime aswell to get meat out to the market, so i wake up at 04:30 well have been doin that for the last cpl weeks and finish at 15:00. then i have 3hrs to do something befor i go the the theater. Smile but after this weekend i will have more time to play. just wanted too let you guys know that i havent left you just been really busy Smile

Demonicfigure
Duke
Duke

Back to top Go down

reason for my lack of play time for the last weeks Empty Re: reason for my lack of play time for the last weeks

Post by Tehmeh Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:07 pm

Good to hear from you, life sounds pretty manic for you!

Tehmeh
Pioneer
Pioneer

Back to top Go down

reason for my lack of play time for the last weeks Empty Re: reason for my lack of play time for the last weeks

Post by Husaren Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:23 am

RL <3

Husaren
Pioneer
Pioneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Civian [Admin] Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:23 am

Hah! doing good doing good man! Hope everything works out just fine for you.. see you around soon! I'm back playing more from now as well Smile

I had to work overtime as well and with the good weather around lately I blame myself if I would sit behind the computer to play games while I should be out for sports or other outside activities..
Coming 2 weeks the workload will be way lower for me so I have more time to be relaxing at home again Smile
Civian [Admin]
Civian [Admin]
Archduke
Archduke

https://eulegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down