European Legacy - GENESIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAOC Custom User Interface (& Bob's UI)

3 posters

Go down

DAOC Custom User Interface (& Bob's UI) Empty DAOC Custom User Interface (& Bob's UI)

Post by Ishar Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:35 pm

Someone asked me about how to use a custom interface for Daoc so I decided to make a post explaining it. Hope it helps those who dont know about it.

INSTALLING A CUSTOM UI

1 Like a Star @ heaven Go to YOUR DAOC FOLDER/UI/ and make sure you dont have a custom folder already (if you do rename it to custom_old or whatever you want)

2 Like a Star @ heaven Download the new UI, normally compressed with rar/zip

3 Like a Star @ heaven Extract content inside: YOUR DAOC FOLDER/UI/CUSTOM

4 Like a Star @ heaven Run DAOC and in the character selection screen go to Options and change Interface to CUSTOM

Thats it!

BOB'S UI

There are some UIs that you can use (Derida, Foots, ochi..) I use Bob's UI because of its huge personalization options and it has nice ingame info (RR's, Atlas, crafting, armor resist,bigger zone maps with more mobs locs,...)

Arrow  I'm using an older version (for 1.105) you can download it here:
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/qz4yb1c1qsj2yr2/BobsUI_1.105_v5.0xBeta+%28Complete%29.7z

Arrow  Or you can download the latest version from the official website here
     Version 1.110(v.6) works fine too with Genesis server

Exclamation After installing it, go to folder daocfolder/ui/custom and open OptionsChooser.exe
There you can personalize the look of the interface, there are lots and lots of options.

GHOST UI

This one is recomended by Civian. More colorful and more options. Thanks Civian!

Download Link

Last edited by Ishar on Wed May 06, 2015 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ishar
Ishar
Pioneer
Pioneer

Back to top Go down

DAOC Custom User Interface (& Bob's UI) Empty Re: DAOC Custom User Interface (& Bob's UI)

Post by Civian [Admin] Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:14 pm

I use Ghosts UI, I like the layout way better than Bob's UI because it uses more colors and more options
Civian [Admin]
Civian [Admin]
Archduke
Archduke

https://eulegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

DAOC Custom User Interface (& Bob's UI) Empty Re: DAOC Custom User Interface (& Bob's UI)

Post by Knotty Tue May 05, 2015 6:23 pm

Have you been able to change the Warmap on Bobs back to Old Frontier? I've tried several times without any luck
Knotty
Knotty
Pioneer
Pioneer

http://www.mahoutsukai-dojo.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ishar Tue May 05, 2015 7:55 pm

Nope sorry, I go with the default new frontiers warmap, a bit messy but I just click the keep I want to know info and with name you know where it is.. Razz
Ishar
Ishar
Pioneer
Pioneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Civian [Admin] Tue May 05, 2015 8:40 pm

Interested in trying Ghost's UI? I think this is the right link:

Ghost's UI LINK
Civian [Admin]
Civian [Admin]
Archduke
Archduke

https://eulegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ishar Wed May 06, 2015 5:33 pm

Thanks Civian, first post updated with Ghost UI download
Ishar
Ishar
Pioneer
Pioneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down