European Legacy - GENESIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Issues and update

3 posters

Go down

General Issues and update Empty General Issues and update

Post by Saraz Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:54 am

Hello all

Yesterday I got really frustrated with RVR and I know it was my own fault. To all those guildies I was grouped with I apologize for my "rage quit". I can say I'm not normally like that, I was just in a bad mood and having bad luck.

So from this experience and some good advice from guild members I've decided to make a more "group friendly rvr toon". Anyway, I rolled a Sorcerer and got in a nice PL group and I'm lvl 40 already. Her name is Sarazzz and I'll be focusing on getting her up to speed. Hopefully she can get a guild invite soon Smile I'll still play my Scout but only for the right situation.

This is a great guild, and I enjoy playing Daoc with you all... Thanks everyone for helping me in the game, I do appreciate it. Very Happy

Saraz
Saraz
Pioneer
Pioneer

Back to top Go down

General Issues and update Empty Re: General Issues and update

Post by Ryback Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:12 am

well done !
Ryback
Ryback
Pioneer
Pioneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ishar Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:51 am

I'm not playing much rvr atm, I guess I will when merc is templated (or scout for st groups). But when doing keeptakes with pala sometimes it gets frustrating, I think all we know it is, and mids/hibs always seems to me very OP... so I guess nobody blames you for getting frustrated hehe

Good decision with sorc, I think its one class needed for rvr

Anyway, cu in there!
Ishar
Ishar
Pioneer
Pioneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: