European Legacy - GENESIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*** Leaving ***

2 posters

Go down

*** Leaving  *** Empty *** Leaving ***

Post by Psukh Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:33 am

Hey guys,

I just logged on and set my guild note to reflect that I have re-activated my Eve online account, with my e-mail address for anyone who wants to join me. I won't post my e-mail on here as I'd prefer it remains off google search.

The reasons why I have decided to move on:

Server population is dwindling
Hard to find groups for RvR/PvE
Most of my chars are tooled up enough to increase the onset of boredom
The guild is becoming much more inactive than previously (not attributing blame with this one, I love you guys)
I would log on and find I had nothing to do

Eve have added a few cool things recently by the look of it, and it sorta forces you to play the long game with an extremely broad set of game mechanics. Also just occurred to me that I have been playing for a couple of weeks and have yet to hear anyone bitching about game mechanics being broken.

I've enjoyed playing with you all *a lot*, and I will miss you. I probably won't be back for at least a year, probably longer. If any of you want to join me drop me a message on here or the e-mail address in my guild note.

Good luck everyone, thanks for being so awesome!

Love Psukh

Psukh
Pioneer
Pioneer

Back to top Go down

*** Leaving  *** Empty Re: *** Leaving ***

Post by Demonicfigure Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:29 pm

luv ya too mate Very Happy i have been goofing around on my infil and theurg Very Happy

Demonicfigure
Duke
Duke

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum